Creativity for a Cause
Repúblicares is a corporate social responsibility initiative designed by República to initiate goodness in the community.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting an entry, each participating organization agrees to the terms and conditions of the initiative. No purchase is necessary to participate. This initiative is void where prohibited or restricted by law. República reserves the right to cancel the initiative or modify these terms and conditions at its discretion. Decisions of República will be final
- Applicant must be an IRS designated 501(c)(3) organization with a charitable cause.
- Applicant must located within the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Submission of required fields on entry form, located at www.republicares.net.
Substitutions, Transfers, Etc.
- No substitutions, transfers, conversions of assignments will be granted in República’s sole discretion and must be in writing signed by an officer of República. República reserves the right to modify the initiative and award at any time. No cash value will be given; this is not a grant.
- A judging committee will select three finalists and República team members will then each have one (1) vote to determine the selected nonprofit. Determination of the recipient is at República’s sole discretion.
Notification of Recipient
- Recipient will be notified by electronic mail and telephone call once the final selection has been made. The announcement will be posted on República’s Facebook and Twitter pages. Services will be awarded only on verification that all initiative requirements have been met.
- Recipient will have ten (10) calendar days from notification to accept via electronic mail by replying to the assigned point of contact. If recipient fails to notify República within the 10 calendar days, República reserves the right to award the services to the runner up.
- The recipient will receive agency services worth up to $50,000. The exact services will be determined after a selection of the recipient is made and initial review of the nonprofit’s needs are analyzed.
- All intellectual property will be transferred to recipient upon completion. However, by entering the initiative, being selected and allowing República to create any intellectual property, you hereby grant República a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce the intellectual property, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed for any educational, promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival, scholarly and all other standard República purposes. República will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
- No production or out of pocket expenses are included in this initiative.
Power to Do GoodMission
The 2015 Repúblicares submission period is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
365 Days to Make a DifferenceDo You Qualify?
Repúblicares offers qualifying organizations large and small an equal opportunity to win the agency’s advertising and marketing services.
Interested applicants must be IRS-designated as a 501(c)(3) organization.
For further information, please email email@example.com.
República has a longstanding tradition of giving back – and now through the promise of Repúblicares, each year, we hope to help broaden the awareness of nonprofit organizations in need our services.